Thursday, October 18, 2018

Superior On Main Black & White Cookies

Hey cookie fans! Or fans of under-appreciated blogs? Or fans of confusing vague irony comedy? Or fans of low quality photos of close-ups of my fingers?

Today's black and white cookies are from the confusingly named Superior On Main:


Main Street? Probably! Going to try to piece this together: these cookies are supposedly superior to other black and white cookies sold on Main Street in...Ok wait.

When I flip the package over it says the company is based on Ashland Avenue in Southbridge, MA.



I give up. Maybe Main is a state of mind. Like yeah man, feelin' really main today, I just want the man to let me be main, you know? 

I'm not thrilled about that giant list of ingredients. SOME OF THOSE WORDS MUST BE MADE UP, LOL!!!!!!!*



I've heard of getting your DUCKS in a row (have I?), but getting your COOKIES in a row? You just shut the fuck up!

I shook my head in amused resignation and took a bite out of the tiny vanilla side:



Mmmm! Very good. Very SOFT! Soft and small like a baby's bottom. The vanilla wasn't intensely sugary or a strong vanilla flavor, but it was pleasant.

Next in mouth goes chocolate:


NOW YOU'RE SPEAKIN' MY LANGUUUAAAGE!

The chocolate side was great. The flavor reminded me of an Entenmann's chocolate donut. You know what word is hard to remember how to spell? Entenmmanns's.

I took a bite of both sides together:




It tasted kind of like both sides would taste together!

Here's some bad scary photos of me with the cookie in my mouth:




Me and my girlfriend (not pictured, but this time actually not pictured and not a joke) ate 5 of the cookies. It was very difficult to not eat them all. They were small and very soft and very good. Like a baby's bottom.



We did manage to have some room left for a few bites of this work of art:



And our pup Penny was more than willing to finish the job for us:





Overall, these were real good, though the long long ingredients list freaks me out a bit, but it's funny how you forget all about that when eating it! Much like life, right?


Thanks for reading!

-Jordan


Footnotes:
* Laughing out loud

No comments: