Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tragedy Remembered

Hello fans!!

Some of you may be interested to know that I have also been doing a sketch comedy blog, in accordance with National Sketchwriting Month.

The goal is to write 30 comedy sketches in the 30 days of September. I used to be in a comedy troupe (called Cousin Eskimo) but didn't write much for it, and haven't written much comedy officially in my life, but I am very much enjoying this project.

So check it out! Updated just about every day!

Http://jordancooperblablabla.blogspot.com


-Jordan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read the article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. BTW, why don't you change design :).

Becca said...

Hey!! I love the black and white reviews!! Please don't abandon this!! Black and whites are soo good you can't give up this!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jordan,
How are you doing? I miss your black and white cookie reviews and was wondering if you are going to post something soon.
Your number 1 fan..

Jordan said...

I have no idea when that comment was left, but yes, I will post something at some point soon. THE BLOG IS NOT DEAD....Just very low priority compared to my other blogs/life activities/etc.