Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Big Fat Hairy Plug

Hey there, friends!

This is a post to tell you that I have started a 2nd blog, called "Mp3 of the Week."  Located here:


I like to fancy myself a songwriter and all around music-maker.  I have many, many, many songs as well as hundreds of (fun!) instrumentals and random noodlings.  I will be posting mp3s I have made throughout the years (as well as new stuff) every single week.  This used to be on my music website, but now in blog form I can have a massive archive building up.  Scary, and exciting.

The cookie posts aren't stopping any time soon!  Don't worry!


-Jordan

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"A big fat hairy plug."

That's what she said.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jordan,
Where are your weekly posts???? I miss them.
Your Number One Fan

Jordan said...

My computer died. Literally. So...I had to buy a new one...and I'm still in the process of transfering all my files onto the new one. That is why.


-Jordan

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Jordan. Hope you get it back running soon.
Your Number One Fan

Anonymous said...

I miss the weekly posts too

Your REAL Number One Fan

Anonymous said...

Hey Jordan,
Hope that you are doing well.
Your One and Only Number One Fan

Christine said...

Hi,

I am new here - just sent over from the smittenkitchen blog. I just wanted to let you know that the BEST black and white cookies (or half-moons, as I call them) can be found at Light's Bake Shop in Elmira, NY. http://www.lightsbakery.com/Main.asp You can even order them online and have them shipped to you. Deadly good.